Services and Pricing
Below you will find my services and pricing. Because our bodies are so complex, I tend to combine services in order to provide the best massage I can.
My clients are important to me and I appreciate every one of you which is why I use pure unrefined shea butter. Shea butter is great for softening the skin especially in our harsh winters, and has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Also, below I have listed some specials to show my appreciation for your business. Be sure to check my website from time to time so you can stay up to date with the specials.
- Deep Tissue is used to get into the deeper layers of the muscle by using firm pressure and long slow strokes. It helps to smooth out and stretch the muscles. Pressure can be altered for your comfort. https://www.verywell.com/deep-tissue-massage-89738
- Reiki is a modality that is energy based. The therapist can either place their hands lightly on the client or raised a few inches above the client. Reiki is used for stress reduction, relaxation and healing. http://www.reiki.org/faq/whatisreiki.html
- Trigger Point Therapy is used by applying direct pressure on the knot or spasm. Trigger points are localized spasms or knots in the muscle that either cause pain in that area or refer pain to other areas.
- Intra-Oral Massage is used to relieve tightness in the jaw caused by clenching, grinding and TMJ disorder. By using a gloved hand the therapist will go in the mouth to the back of the jaw with their index finger and gently work the muscles of the jaw. It is quick and very effective.
- Myofacial Release does not use any oils, lotions or creams. Therapist use their bare hands on the skin with consistent pressure to manipulate the tissue into releasing tension and tightness