The COVID-19 pandemic has affected every one of us in how we do our job, how we shop, and how we spend our free time with family and friends. All business owners have had to make changes to how we manage our business. With these changes comes more guidelines to adhere to, for us as well as our client.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Please arrive a few minutes early for your initial appointment (existing clients as well) to fill out necessary paperwork.
- Please arrive on time for appointments as I will not have time to go over the scheduled time for late arrivals.
- You must wear a face mask from the time you enter to the time you leave. If you do not have one, one will be provided for you for a fee of $3.00
- When you come in I will have to take a temperature reading.
- Once in the room we can talk about your session.
- Before I leave, you will be instructed as to where to put your personal belongings before getting on the table.
- Your mask will not need to be worn while you are in the prone position (face down) The face rest will have a protective barrier on it.
- Payment will be collected after the treatment if not done in advance online.
- If possible I ask for return appointments to be scheduled online to give me time in between clients for proper cleaning and sanitizing.
With all the new procedures additional items have had to be purchased, some will need to be replaced on an on going basis. Because of this there will be a slight increase in pricing. I hate that I have to do it because I want my massages to be affordable for everyone but I do not have a choice. My services will increase by $5.00. My prepaid packages will now be in sets of 3 and 6. Pricing is listed on the services page and will be visible when scheduling.
There will also be a change to my cancellation policy. In the past I have not charged for no shows or cancellations. With all the additional cleaning and sanitizing my available work hours per day will be reduced which means I will not be able to see as many people in a day as before. 24 hours notice will be required to avoid being charged. You will NOT be charged if you have to cancel on short notice due to sickness, an emergency or bad weather. The charge will be 50% of the cost of the scheduled service. The same applies for prepaid packages.